1. Can you leave the windscreen in plaice while raising and lowering the top? Yes, you do not need to remove the windscreen or adjust it to raise and lower
the top on your car.
2. Does the windscreen restrict seat positioning?
No, the windscreen does not. All seat track
positions and inclination levels are preserved.
3. I'm tall and my spouse is short. Will the
windscreen still work for us?
Yes, it will
4. How much does
the Windblox Windblocker cost? Prices start at $88.
5. Does the
installation require tools or drilling?
All models install simply without problem. No drilling is required for any models.
6. Can I tint the Windblox Windblocker?
Yes, acrylic windblockers come with the option of smoke, copper, blue, orange, red, and green tints. Lexan windblockers come in smoke tint.
7. Is the tint an
overlay film? No, the tint is ingrained in the windscreen as part of the
material; therefore, you can not scratch the tint.
8. What does the Windblox Windblocker do?
A windblocker prevents turbulence from forming in the cockpit, resulting in a much more pleasurable ride when driving with the top down.
9. What is the Windblox Windblocker made of?
The Windblox Windblocker is made of 1/4 inch polymeric Acrylic or Lexan. Reinforced
polymeric Acrylic is 20x stronger than glass; Lexan is 60x stronger.
10. Where can I store the Windblox
Windblocker when not in use?
When not in use, all Windblox Windblockers will fit nicely in the trunk. An optional
fitted satchel is also available.
11. When using the Windblox Windblocker, will luggage still be able to fit on the rear deck?
Yes, as long as the luggage does not extend beyond the line of boot cover buttons. For instance, the Atlantic Design Luggage will fit nicely behind the Windblox Windblocker.
12. Can I still use my boot cover?
Yes, all Windblox Windblocker styles do not interfere with the boot cover.
13. Will the Windblox Windblocker fit underneath the hardtop?
Yes, there is plenty of space under the hard top; about 2 inches
all the way around.
14. On the Mazda Miata, will the Windblox Windblocker fit with the 1994+ cockpit brace?
Yes, it will.
15. On the
Mazda Miata, will the Windblox Windblocker fit the 1999+ Miatas?
Yes, as a replacement.
16. Will the Windblox Windblocker
fit with my roll/style bar on my Miata? There are many different types of roll bars and style bars for the Miata. When installed the Windblox Windblocker rests directly in front of the boot cover. If the front
edge of your roll/style bar does not extend past the row of buttons for the
boot cover, the Windblox Windblocker will fit your car. Another way to check
is to take a small piece of cardboard or other thin hard material and place
it straight up directly in front of the boot cover buttons. If the cardboard
clears the roll/style bar, the Windblox Windblocker will fit.
On the Miata, Are tan brackets available?